Director/playwright Douglas Rucker and artistic/music director Brian Dandridge are thrilled to announce the 2017 auditions for the “Gospel on Broadway” production of Langston Hughes’ “Black Nativity,” opening on December 16th through 22nd, 2017.
The personnel for this musical drama:
1. A MEDIUM SIZED CHOIR OF 20 TO 25 VOCALISTS WITH EXPERIENCE.
3. MARY & JOSEPH (must know praise or modern dance)
4. SEVERAL SHEPHERDS (must know how to rap and a hold a musical note)
5. THREE WISEMEN
6. A LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
7. A PREACHER (must have some comedic experience)
8. MUSIC/CHOIR DIRCTOR
(must be experienced and fully in charge of conductorship)
9. PROMOTIONAL PERSONNEL (experienced only)
Auditions will be held at the Saint James Community Baptist Church, 5707 Mc Mahon Street, Philadelphia, PA 19144 (at the corners of Chelten Ave. and Mc Mahon Street, directly behind the Social Security Building).
AUDITION TIME: 1 P.M. TO 4 P.M.
These will be paid roles!