Insurer hosts multiple countdown-to-coverage events from March 28-31
With the end of the first open enrollment period under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) just days away, Independence Blue Cross (IBC) is hosting Countdown to Coverage events from March 28-31 to help individuals enroll in an ACA-compliant health plan before the March 31 deadline. Over the course of four days, IBC will be set up at multiple locations throughout the region with computers, licensed sales agents, and answers to the most vital health plan questions in order to accommodate the anticipated surge of last minute enrollees. In addition, IBC’s toll-free telesales phone line will be open for extended hours.
To facilitate and complete the enrollment application, consumers should bring the following items for all family members they wish to enroll:
• Social Security Numbers (or documented numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance);
• address information;
• birth dates;
• information on tobacco use;
• income information (paystubs or W-2 Forms, Wage and Tax Statements);
• employer information, including employer name, address, and phone number;
• policy numbers for any current health insurance plans; and
• information from employer about any available job-related health insurance.
ENROLLMENT CENTER IN THE LOBBY OF 1901 MARKET
Friday, March 28, 2014 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, March 29, 2014 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 30, 2014 from noon – 5 p.m.
Monday, March 31, 2014 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.