Where to find free, nutritious food during COVID-19
|People’s Emergency Center||3750 Lancaster Avenue (19104)|
|Upper Room Baptist Church||7236 Ogontz Ave. (19138)|
|Opportunity, Inc.||5900 Lansdowne Ave. (19151)|
|Christ Church South Philly||229 Moore St. (19148)|
|Mitchell Elementary School||5500 Kingsessing Ave. (19143)|
|Resurgence Church||1738 West Atlantic St. (19140)|
|West Kensington Ministry||2140 N Hancock St. (19122)|
|Dare 2 Imagine Church||6610 Anderson St. (19119)|
|Shekinah SDA||531 Chew Ave. (19120)|
|Association of Former Gang Members||1631 W Susquehanna Ave. (19121)|
|Keep the Faith Ministries||1906 Harrison St. (19124)|
|Parkside Association||1719 N. 52nd St. (19131)|
|Richard and Friends||1916 E Venango St. (19134)|
|Triumph Baptist Church||1648 W Hunting Park Ave.|
|Giving Heart Ministries||6506 Elmwood Ave. (19142)|
|SEAMAAC||1711 S Broad St. (19148)|
|Overbrook West Neighbors (OWN)||5925 Lancaster Ave. (19151)|
|Iglesia Cristiana Avivamiento||5500 Tabor Rd. (19120)|
|Mizpah SDA||4355 Paul St. (19124)|
|Christian Compassion CDC||6100 Cedar Ave. (19143)|
About the food sites:
- Sites are open Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Residents can pick up one box per household. Supplies will last up to five days.
- Residents do not need to present an ID or proof of income for eligibility.
In addition, the City and partners continue to operate 80+ student meal sites.
About the student meal sites:
- 49 School District schools are open from 9 a.m – noon on Mondays and Thursdays. Each child will receive six meals.
- Six Philadelphia Housing Authority community centers are open from 9 a.m. – noon every weekday. Each child will receive breakfast and lunch.
- Several charter schools are also distributing meals. Times and days vary.
- Any child is eligible at any site. No ID is required.