Vivant Art Collection is proud to celebrate their 3 year anniversary as a premiere cultural arts destination in the City of Philadelphia. Since Vivant Art Collection opened in 2007, at the gateway of Gallery Row, the gallery has been a hub for artists, collectors, creative types and professionals, who are enriched by the cultural art on display.
Vivant Art Collection is an anchor in historic Old City and a vibrant mainstay in the arts scene throughout the east coast. On Wednesday November 17th, Vivant will began celebrating it’s business success; all are invited to attend a series of high profile Anniversary events held at the gallery.
Vivant Salutes! Women in The Arts –
(Friday November 19th / 6-9 PM) Network with the vanguard of the Philadelphia arts & culture community. Vivant Salutes! is a “Ladies First” spotlight, where diverse leaders and visionaries converge to be honored for supporting the creative sector. These Powerhouse women come from all backgrounds and Vivant Salutes! showcases their passion as businesswomen & arts lovers.
- Arts Advocate: Blondell Reynolds Brown – Philadelphia City Council Woman
- Fine Arts & Culture: Romona Riscoe Benson – African American Museum of Philadelphia
- Music: Carol Riddick – Philadelphia GRAMMY Chapter, The Recording Academy
- Fashion: Cheryl Ann Wadlington – Evoluer House & Evoluer Image Consultants
- Rakia Reynolds – Skai Blue Media
- Hospitality & Tourism: Karen A. Lewis – Avenue of the Arts, Inc.
- Keeya Branson Davis – Penns Landing Corp
- Dance &Performance: Joan Myers Brown – PHILADANCO
- Antoinette Coward Gilmore – Danse4Nia